Monday, February 22, 2010

Snow!

This past weekend the temperatures were in the mid 60's at least. The previous weekend, however, we got approximately 3 inches of snow! This first picture is looking up the stairs right outside the math department

I have a tendency to find streetlights intriguing anyway (you have probably noticed this), but they are especially cool when shining on snowy trees!


The only logical way to spend Friday evening was to go out and play in it :-) Here is a snowman that my roommate and I created

Here are a couple of other snowmen that I ran into that weekend. The first is standing by the gate to Tech's president's house and the second is at a restaurant I pass on the way to church.

My view of snowy Atlanta on Saturday morning

And to finish off, a few lovely flowers peeking out above the layer of snow

No comments: